Thursday, September 4, 2008

And finally...

(hopefully my last post tonight...playing catch up!) my new friend!



I know its a treadmill! I am trying to make friends with it! Steve bought a treadmill this weekend! I have to say its just too miserably hot here to actually go outside and walk! I just can't get motivated enough to do it! Time just doesn't pass as quick either. I listen to my mp3 but I have this fear of someone coming up behind me or a dog sneaking up to me! I've had the crazy dog experience before! Creeps me out! Everyone is so busy. You want to walk with friends and say your going to do it but stuff is always coming up. Your schedules don't always match up so your available to walk at the same time. I was seriously thinking about a gym membership again til Steve told me he'd been looking at treadmills.

So, its up and running (it runs...I only walk!)! I walked 2 miles yesterday and 2 miles today. I'm going to try to do that at least 5 days a week and see if I get any results. I NEED RESULTS! I'd love to wear some of my clothes in the closet! Do you know when they hang in the closet long enough they begin to collect dust! How sad is that?!?!?

I'd better get to bed. Surely I set some kind of record for posts! I think I did 3 tonight (NO! I did 4 of them)! Woo hoo! All the craziness begins again...bright and early!

No comments: