Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shingles update...

I must have the mildest case ever! All I've got is still some pain. Its not the type of pain you'd associate with shingles. It's not that sensitive sensation to the skin. Its more deep inside and just aches. I told my mom it almost felt like my back feels when I've got a kidney infection. Its about the same place too! No, its not a kidney infection. I've been able to control it with mostly ibuprofen! So, I guess you could say I'm over it?!?!? Not really sure. The spots I had have very small scabs (you can't see can only feel). They are a little purple like scars which I think will lighten with time. The waist band of my pants aren't irritating like last week. I am very fortunate that I did not have them bad. I just hope that if I ever get them again (yes, you can have them more than once) that its a mild case like this. I can handle this. It wasn't so bad! Watch, I will be in severe agony next time! lol

No comments: