Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day...



This is my dad (with mom and all the grandkids)! I was so thinking ahead last week when we were up there for family reunion. I thought...I need to have someone take a picture of me and dad together for my blog so I can post it on Father's Day. Well, you can see I sort of forgot to do that and this is the most recent pic I had (other than family reunion photos...those can be scary!).

My dad is the most wonderful dad! Of course, mom thinks he's the best and there is no one else like him! We like to to give him a hard time but we do it for fun and love him very much. I have to say that now that I'm older...I think I come by a lot of my little quirks honestly...from my dad. Many of you know that I like things just a certain way...well, dad is much like that! He is a perfectionist! I think I came by that honest! I use to think it was from mom cause she always cleaned house and it was alway perfect...nope I think I got it from dad! Also, he is a picky eater. I never thought of dad as picky til I got married. Now I think about it cause when they come to visit and I cook (not very well, I might add) or usually as Steve cooks (we like to grill out...or I like for Steve to grill out) I always have to think...will dad eat it! I think Jacob must've taken after him too...they always eat chicken!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

You should really blog about having two extra kids this week! :)