Saturday, June 21, 2008

What's been going on...

its been busy. Week before last Jacob had football camp every morning. We made it through that. Then Sunday I met my sister and got the girls. Bright and early Monday morning we headed out. Jerrad had to be dropped off for baseball camp at Martin and then the kids and I headed to Irving for the JAM God's Big Backyard. Only Jacob and Katy were going. I think they really had a good time. Everyday after drop off Jennifer and I went over to Staci's and she played with Drew and another little boy, Jacob, that she was watching. It was a lot of fun. Jacob and Katy spent all afternoon Monday, Wednesday and Thursday swimming. Tuesday Kristy and I took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda. Danny spent a couple of nights here with Jerrad. So, its just been a house full of kids all week!

Last night was the JAM party/carnival. It was really good. Jacob had a lot of fun. Wish Jennifer and Katy could've gone but Andrea picked them up Friday afternoon (they had other plans for the weekend). I (or Jerrad, really) took video of Jacob's group singing their song and then the whole group singing the theme song. Thats the last time Jerrad gets to do it. The video is a little shaky. Not really sure what he was doing!

This is the first video of Jake's group singing. I think you can see which one he is...back row, camo pants. What you may not be able to tell from this is that every time he looked at me he starting grinning! It was sweet!

The second video is the whole group. Jacob might be a little hard to see. He is on the back row almost the middle. I'll have better video when Robin gets us our DVD's she's making of the whole JAM Party/Carnival.

Everyone was tired last night. On the way home Jacob asked if he could just go straight to bed! Thats tired for him! We all slept late this morning so I think we are all caught up! Just in time to start another busy week with Lake Arlington's VBS this week! That's always fun too.

No comments: