Monday, June 23, 2008

I was tagged...

weeks ago by Kristy. I thought I'd better get this done before she kicks my butt! Here it goes.

1. If you could change one thing about a major event in your life what would it be? I don't know that anything just MAJOR has happened that I would do different. I would not want to change anything that changed the outcome of who we are or where we are today. I did think of two things that I might have done differently. The first one is I would have tried harder to hold Jacob back in Kindergarten or to have started him a year later. I have ton of reasons for this and not a day goes by during the school year that I wonder if things would have been better for him if he was held back one year. The second thing I thought about that kind of bothers me know is that on my wedding day I had my cousin, Jennifer, that I grew up with and was very close to as a child, stand at the guest book. I don't know why I didn't have her be a bridesmaid. What would it have hurt to have one more?! I hope her feelings weren't hurt by that. I never meant to hurt her. I was only 18 and I was really not concerned with a lot of the details. I just wanted it done!

2. What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Travel (this traveling includes following the Nascar Nextel Cup Series {particularly Dale Jr. #88} to every track and state they race!) I told Steve we had to do this when he retires! He is not nearly as enthusiastic about it!

2. Set aside money so that both boys could get a good college education.

3. Help family and friends, if they needed it.

4. Shoes!

5. ????????? Can you believe I really don't know what all I would do with that much money!?!?!?

3. What are your three worst habits? Honestly, I would like to say I don't have any!!!!!!
1. I can be judgemental sometimes. I really don't mean to be but I think sometimes I might ought to keep my mouth shut. Although Steve is probably the only one that hears it when I am!

This is why I hate these things! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ANSWER!

4. What three things to you have to have within reach at all times (think bedside, car, etc.)?
1. phone
2. bottle water
3. only if its storming...my purse! Don't laugh...I put it by the bathroom (the safe place) if its tornado weather! And of course, it has in it my phone and bottle of water!

5. If you could have any job what would it be and why? I don't really know about this one either. I think an accountant would be fun. I loved that in school. I use to think a teacher. I think the only thing good about being a teacher now is the summers off! I guess I'd have to say working at Kristy's scrappin' store or retreat! She'd have to hire me whether I'm good or not....its just a given!!! lol

I have no idea who to tag. I don't know who reads this blog! My list is small!

No comments: