Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A conversation with Jacob...

first I have to give you a little information. Recently he has started turning on the light switch at the bottom of the stairs. This turns on a light over the stairs and a light in the hall between the boys rooms. Most of the time he's in bed when we have to tell him "Jacob turn the lights off!" He forgets! How he can sleep with it shining in his room is beyond me!

So, last night I go to pick him up from VBS. He is in a good mood just talking. This is one things he says, "I'm tired! Those kindergarteners wore me out today!" He helped by working in a kindergarten class at morning VBS yesterday (actually doing it all week)!

This is the good one.
Jacob: You know how I have been turning those lights on?
Me: Yes
Jacob: I can't see so I have to turn them on.
Me: What do you mean you can't see?
Jacob: I made a 30 on my eye test! I can't see! Really, I can't see! It was a 30!

I'm not really sure what he meant. I was laughing to hard! I think maybe the nurse at school checked their vision and thats were he got the number. Not really knowing what it meant! Steve said well if he'd made a 100 could he see?!?! lol He can be so funny. And he didn't mean to be cause he was serious about this!

No comments: