Saturday, November 29, 2008

Grandma...

Friday my parents came down and my grandmother came with them. This is my dad's mom. She'd been visiting them all week. She lives outside Denver, Colorado. I haven't seen her in over 5 years. It was nice that she came with them and spent the weekend. We had a good time. Of couse mom and I did our Christmas shopping as we always do after Thanksgiving. Grandma went with us. We had lunch at La Madeline's Saturday morning! I had not ever been there. Kristy and Kam met us there too. Of course, Kristy had to tell me what to eat. Not the type food I eat. I got the Chicken Salad. It was very yummy (not as yummy as Kristy's) but I ate it! Jacob was with us so of course we had to hit the McDonald's drive thru for him afterwards! There wasn't anything on the kids menu he'd eat! It was a nice weekend!

No comments: