Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving and the Cowboys...





Those two just go hand in hand! This year Steve got invited to the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving Day! Bonus...I got to go too! I have never been to a Cowboys game. This was my very first. We ate early Thursday with Steve's family so that we could get to the game. Steve's sister, Staci, was great and took our boys for the day (didn't really want to leave them alone on Thanksgiving Day! What kind of mother would I be?!?!?). The game was good. Even better since they did win! Ya know there is always that possibility that they could lose! I didn't want to see one of those games! It was lots of fun. Too bad we might never see another one! Its just crazy the cost of the tickets for the new stadium! Maybe one of these years we'll get another chance to go to a game...in the new stadium!
Notice...I did not make you suffer by posting my pictures of the Jonas Brothers! Really...was that a show? Two songs...nope I don't think so! It didn't sound all that great...they did sound better than they did on the AMA's but still rough! The worst was Demi Lovato that butchered the National Anthem! OH MY! I didn't think it sounded that great...then this morning on Kidd Kradick they were talking about how bad it was. He replayed it on the air! You poor people that suffered through hearing/seeing her on TV! It was BAD! Guess it doesn't matter what you sound like when your mom use to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader! lol

No comments: