Sunday, November 23, 2008

Scrapbooking...


After being up really late for the Twilight movie...Kristy, Andrea, Jennifer and myself were headed off to Weatherford to the The Covered Bridge Inn for a scrapbooking retreat! Lets just say we ran all weekend on very little sleep! I did get about 58 pages of scrapbooking done! I finished my 2007 album and was able to start on 2008! YEAH! I was so excited. Although I do still have to go back and do my journaling for 2007. That shouldn't take me too long...I hope! The retreat was a great time and a much needed break from all the busy stuff at home! I did get my very first massage! LOVED IT! I will be doing that again! Probably not til the next retreat but I will do it again! That was well worth missing an hour of scrapbooking! It was a great time and I can hardly wait for April for our next one!

No comments: