Monday, January 14, 2008

Do you Rip-Stik?

I know your probably thinking what in the world is a Rip-Stik? Well, it is this little do-dad here.




Both the boys bought one of these new skateboards with some of their Christmas money. The first day they brought them home I was sure we were going to have some bones broke! Jerrad started off on his really well. Took Jake a couple of days to master it but he insisted he loved it. I was thinking they'd both wasted a lot of money! Especially Jake. If you can't ride it what good is it. They have both got it down now and like to skate around and throw the football at the same time! I love the way Jacob wiggles on his. He gets his arms into it and goes to town! Seems too hard for me! As I was watching them I did think it would be a great exercise. The balance thing would have to be some kind of workout on your abs and legs. Of course, I have not and will not attempt to board this thing! If you think you can....come on over and try. Dad, your not allowed to try....remember the scooter incident?!?!? In the meantime, check out the video I took of the boys doing it and playing football.

No comments: