Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What is it?



Ok, yes I know its my foot! But check out the "flower". Kristy and I went on Friday to get spa pedicures. It was a much needed treat for our feet! I like to get the flower and usually specify....one big white flower in the middle! Since that was what she took off my toes I just assumed that she would put the same thing back on! Not a chance! It has sort of grown on me but I can't get past that at a glance it looks like I got something black on my toes! Good thing its still so cold and I need socks right now! So, I learned from that mistake.....always tell them one big white flower in the middle! If you don't tell them what you want you have no idea what you will get and its all for only "$4.00 dolla more!" If you 've ever been to a nail salon go to the link below and watch this video. It is so funny...and so true. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj0s8OIU2y4


1 comment:

Kristy said...

This cracks me up that you have taken a pic of YOUR FOOT!! The flowers do look good when you can see them the right way - not upside down like we were looking at them at the salon!