Friday, January 18, 2008

What a week!

Wow! It is finally Friday! This has been a long week and it seemed to go by really slow. I've spent a lot of time at school trying to get Jacob on track with his work. Today is the last day of the 3rd six weeks and next weeks report card might not be the prettiest he's had! Jerrad has been busy doing reviews and studying for semester exams. Then I worked everyday! One week I don't work at all and then this week I worked four days in a row! Not use to doing that. Today was catch-up day. Tried to get all my errands ran, groceries bought, allergy shot (before I forgot about it), had time for a spa pedicure (w/Kristy, of course)! We even made it to Miller for our weekly volunteer duty at the copy machine. We really didn't accomplish much today. The kids got out at 1:45. Wasn't much copying done in that 45 minutes! Now we have a long weekend. The kids are out of school Monday for the holiday and Tuesday for a teacher workday. Did I mention it is freezing cold? It is! I don't care for the cold. I'd rather it be warm. Especially warm enough for capris and flip flops. I so don't like closed toe shoes! I think my feet are claustrophobic! Of course there is Steve. He is so busy at work too. He is still without an assistant manager or a production manager! I'll be glad when this month is over and Rob is back at the shop. Maybe things will lighten for him.

No comments: