Friday, January 11, 2008

OH NO.....High School!!!!


Well, Jerrad just got home from school. He brought me all the papers for registering for high school along with the 2012 Freshman Orientation Handbook! You have to have a handbook to figure this out! Its a little scary and a little exciting! But man, the pressure of picking classes. It says over and over to choose things that will help in your career! What 8th grader knows what they want to be right now?!?!? Electives can't be changed! Be careful in your choices! NO pressure there, huh?!?!? I'm all over this. Let's make our choices and get it done now. Jerrad doesn't even want to look at it. "Mom, its not due til January 31st. I need to think about it!", he says. I don't remember having this many electives to choose from. Well, actually now that I think about it I'm sure I did but I chose to go off campus to a Vocational-Technical school for 3 hours every afternoon. I was only at the high school for 3 hours in the morning. Guess thats why I don't remember having to fill in all those blanks! I just can't believe that its time to start thinking about all this! Where has the time gone. It seems like just a short while ago he was just this little boy. He is growing into a young man. I'm so not ready for that!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Friend - you are making me cry! I dread the day I go to the mailbox and there sits his graduation announcement!

Anonymous said...

Not to mention that his Mamwaw and Pops feel so sad to see this precious boy growing up so fast. We am so proud to know that Jerrad is our grandson, and he's so handsome, and talented. He will go far.