Friday, February 22, 2008

The Boys

I haven't posted in a while. Been busy but not really anything interesting enough (I think) to write about. We did watch Hunter and Drew last Friday night. Our church had its first annual Impact Weekend for the teenagers. They were split into groups and stayed at host homes. Staci and Jacob were hosting a girls group so it was easier for the boys to spend the night here. I don't think we saw much of Hunter. He lived upstairs with Jacob playing "a game"! He loves the race car PlayStation games that Jacob has. That's all he wanted to do. After a while they finally settled down and I put them in Jerrads room on the bed and they watched Madagascar. It was a late night for Hunter. He didn't go to bed until 10:30! Poor little Drew was constipated. Staci informed me that she suspected this when I went to pick him up! Didn't really think much about it til he had been walking around munching on some McDonald's fries. He stood in front of Steve and started to take it all out of his mouth and about that time he threw up! Its been a while since I've had to take care of baby throw up (any throw up for that matter!). Luckily, Steve cleaned it up cause I don't do throw up! I put him in the kitchen sink and gave him a bath. After it was all cleaned up and he was in his pj's Steve rocked him and he fell asleep. He slept good I think til about 5:30 I heard him talking in the play pen. At 6:30 Steve got up with him. It was fun. The boys hadn't stayed with us in a while. I did take this cute video of Drew and Steve saying "Bebo" (that's what Hunter and Drew call Steve).





No comments: