Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I was Tagged!

Kristy tagged me, so here it goes!

10 years ago...
I was 24 and had been married for a little over 6 years. Jerrad was 3 1/2 and Jacob was almost 6 months old. I don't remember a whole lot more. That kept me busy. I'd quit my job to stay at home with the boys. Most people know Jake didn't go to bed too easy at night so, I was very sleep deprived at the time!

5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Pick up Jacob from school
2. Call Linda
3. Work on a way to play Valentine pictionary (for 5th grade party)
4. Make dinner
5. Help Jacob with his homework

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Chips and hot sauce (hot sauce from Uncle Julios is my favorite)
2. Carrots and ranch (homemade buttermilk Ranch)
3. Chocolate
4. Chocolate
5. Chocolate

5 places I've lived...
1. Moore, Oklahoma
2. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3. Fort Worth, Texas
4. Arlington, Texas
(I've only got 4......not a fan of moving!)

5 jobs I've had...
1. Braum's
2. Cash America International, Inc.
3. Lake Arlington Baptist - Early Childhood Program (if this counted as work....Kristy and I probably had more fun than teachers should've at work!)
4. Babysitting (if this counts...it should...its lots of work!)
5. The Children's Place

5 things people don't know about me...
1. Steve and I met when I was 15!
2. I wanted to be an accountant (too bad it required more school.....not a fan of school!)
3. I don't like change (especially drastic change)
4. I don't like to speak in front of groups people (shock I know, for someone who likes to talk!)
5. I really do love my sister and am proud of her (even though I am hard on her at times)

I guess I really need some new friends on this blog thing! The only person I have to tag is Staci! Good luck with it!

No comments: