Friday, February 29, 2008

Jacob is STILL sick!

When Jacob went to bed last night he had no fever. I went ahead and gave him Motrin anyway. About 5:30 this morning I heard someone rumbling in the hall closet. It was Jacob looking for a thermometer in the dark! His temperature was 101.5! Three days of fever and no other symptoms. Everyone asks is it the flu? I have no idea. I thought you were horribly sick with the flu. He's not just running fever! He did start coughing a little but nothing that I would rush him to the doctor over. He said this morning when he coughs it feels like his head is going to explode. So, I went ahead and called the doctor. There probably isn't anything they can do for him except give him more Motrin til the fever goes away. But I thought since it is Friday I'd feel better knowing I took him if he gets worse over the weekend.

So, we are at home AGAIN! It was so nice out yesterday and today should be about the same without all the wind! I'm so ready for Spring weather! Maybe Jacob will feel better later and want to get out of the house! I know I want to!

No comments: