Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristy!

My "person" is having a birthday today! I feel like I have known her forever. Truth is we met almost 4 years ago. Many people think we've known each other longer. Many (especially at school) don't know what to think when they see one of us without the other one! Our first 3 years of our friendship was spent teaching preschoolers. Must be how we got to know each other soooo well...you can only have a very limited conversation with a classroom of 3 year olds! There were many nap times that it was a wonder any of them could sleep for us causing such a commotion. There have been sad times and serious times but there has been way more laughter! We've laughed to the point we've hurt or almost peed our pants! When Kristy told me that she was going to quit teaching preschool to work for her dad when Kam started Kindergarten I was sad. I don't like change and Kristy knows how I don't like change! I thought about it and I really didn't want to teach with anyone else. So, I took that as a sign I needed to leave too and do something else (still trying to figure out what that something else is!). I was afraid that not working together we'd drift apart as friends! Who was I kidding...that hasn't happened! We see each other every afternoon when we pick up the kids but yet we never seem to run out of things to have to text each other about during the day!

I don't have a way with words like Kristy does. I love to read her blog. She is so funny!

How do I describe Kristy...
....the best friend someone could have
....a wonderful mother
....a loving person
....a caring person
....just as OCD as I am
....someone you can laugh with
....someone you can cry with
....understanding
....sweet
....thoughtful
....giving

There are probably many more but this is what I got now! So, happy birthday and enjoy your day! I love you friend! Your the best!

P.S. I won't tell anyone your only 29!

P.S.S. You are only 9 months and 3 days younger than me! (She likes to make it out that I'm so much older than her!) lol

P.S.S.S. I was going to put a mushy best friend poem on here...when you search best friend poems...either they are talking about dogs that died or everyone that wrote one their best friend died...they were horrible!

No comments: