Monday, May 5, 2008

This is what happens...

when it is left up to me to take care of a plant! I have had this stone vase/planter thing for probably two years! I really like it but I managed to kill the ivy that use to be in it. Then I put some fake poinsettias in at Christmas. Well, I got another planter thing at Canton and really wanted a couple of plants for the living room. One is still sort of alive (it might make it on the blog before you know it) but this one I think has bit the dirt! I was hoping it could hold out til Mom got here and helped me a little but I had to throw it out last night. It just looked too sad sitting there all limp and dead like! So, don't make fun of the fake one I posted a few weeks ago that I put in my room! This is why that one is FAKE!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

What did you do or NOT do to it?!?!? These things require WATER and a little LIGHT! Holy MOLY!