Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Choir Concert...




Who is this kid? He has grown up so fast! Last night was Martin's Fall Concert. I must say....pretty impressive! Everything at Martin is BIG. Including a choir concert! Everyone was dress in black! ALL the boys had black tuxes. I thought the whole wearing the tux deal was a little much til seeing the concert! It looked nice! Everyone had exactly the same tux, same shirt, same tie, etc! It made them look very professional (if choir can be)! I am still adjusting to the fact he is in high school! I keep waiting for all the terrible teenager issues to come up! Suprisingly...nothing yet...as I knock on wood! He is growing into a very responsible young man! I am still amazed at the fact he gets himself up every morning, gets ready, eats breakfast, has time to surf the internet a little and goes out the door at 6:40 for the bus. He does his laundry when it needs to be done. Gets all his homework taken care of. He really manages his time well for a 14 year old. I think! Who are we kidding he takes after me! Sort of! lol I know all this could blow up and he turn into the EVIL TEENAGER! But for right now I am going to enjoy this!

No comments: