Sunday, October 26, 2008

My butt hurts...

seriously! It really hurts. If I had fallen lately I would think my tail bone is broken! As graceful as I am I have not fallen (no, Kristy, the fall in the cafeteria doesn't count! lol). I know why it hurts. Let me explain. Have you ever sat on metal bleachers for a long time? Long time being, lets say about 6 hours give or take a few minutes?!?!? Well, if you haven't let me tell you that is long enough to make your butt sore! Whats the reason for this madness?!?! Well, Jerrad is playing Fall baseball. Every Saturday for the last 6 or 7 weeks they've played a double header! Saturdays have been very LLLOOONNNGGG! They have to be there one hour early and they play approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes or 7 innings each game! See your butt would hurt too!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Are you sure you didn't fall in the cafeteria again? I fell Friday night at Karolyn's - like seriously busted my butt. I'll show you my knee tomorrow. Not pretty - not pretty at all. And I am pretty sure it threw my hip even more out of whack. :(