Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Past...

Happy Halloween! Halloween is a little sad this year! Jerrad stopped trick-or-treating years ago. That wasn't so bad cause Jacob still always went. Last Friday night Jacob told me he didn't want to trick-or-treat this year! WHAT!?!?! Yes, I was shocked. I thought he'd do it at least this year and that might be the last! Nope he's done! So, this year I have not cute pictures of the boys dressing up. There will be no Halloween page in the Hayes Family Scrapbook! I was so bummed I didn't even attempt the Pumpkin Patch (you know we go just so I can get pics for the scrapbook! lol). Sad times here. So, I thought I'd post some of the boys pictures of their costumes from years ago!



Jerrad (1995) - Halloween Outfit!

Jerrad (1995) - Pumpkin

Jerrad (1996) - Mickey Mouse

Jerrad (1997) - Woody
Jacob (1997) - Clown

Jerrad (1998) - Race Car Driver
Jacob (1998) - Pumpkin

Jerrad (1999) - Jeff Gordon #24

Jerrad & Jacob (1999) - Jeff Gordon #24 & Blues Clues

Jerrad (2000) - Augumon (don't ask - I have no idea!)
Jacob (2000) - Dipsy
Jerrad (2001) - The Crocodile Hunter
Jacob (2001) - Bob the Builder

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How cute. They grow up way too fast. Claire my 2 yr old loved looking at all the costumes.