Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I FINALLY DID IT...

I finally created my own custom header (with the help of Andrea - teaching me Photoshop and giving me the header measurements)! You have no idea how many hours of I have sat at this computer searching how to do this. Trying to do it. Getting frustrated. Searching some more. Trying some more. This has been going on for months. I would sit down after the kids went to school and play around with it and before you knew it I had to leave to go get Jacob! Thats pretty stinkin' sad to have sat here that long and accomplished NOTHING! Its not the fanciest header but its a start! Now that I sort of have an idea how to create it I can work on it and improve it (as I learn more in Photoshop)! I'm just glad to have something up there at the top! Thats a load off my mind. One thing I can mark off my to do list! :)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Rock on friend! Would it be wrong for me to tell you that your browns don't match? Just wondering.

Andrea said...

Great job!

[And if you want your browns to match, I can teach you how to do it. Just message me and I'll walk you through it.]

G Pierce said...

Good job...looks very cute! If you sit at the computer too much longer you're going to need readers...like me and other old people!