Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008


I think I've waited too long to even be in the mood to blog about it. Really...I might just not be in the mood to blog. I'm kind of tired and probably could really fall asleep right now! Christmas was good. Just like it is every year. We got up Christmas morning and the boys opened gifts with Steve and I. Then we headed to Staci's house to have Christmas with Steve's family. We hung out over there for a while. My parents came into town. Came home and mom was making a cheese cake (for Steve) and I got everything ready for our dinner Friday night. That way it just had to be cooked and mom and I could go shopping Friday morning. Which we did! My sister and her family got here around 4:00ish, I think. Opened more gifts, ate a wonderful dinner and hung out. I think we actually all watched the movie Get Smart. Pretty funny. Saturday was more family time and hanging out. Steve, Jerrad, Dad, and Tommy met big Jacob and Mark and went to the gun range to shoot (new hobby for Steve and Jerrad). Me, Andrea, Mom, Katy, Jacob and Jennifer did some more shopping. Saturday afternoon we all went to Cheddar's for a late lunch and my family packed up to head home. Mom and Dad actually took Jacob with them. That felt a little odd him leaving me! It was good for him to get away with his grandparents by himself. Although he wanted Katy to stay and Meme and Papa's the whole time too so they could play. Jerrad and I went to OKC on Monday afternoon and stayed til Thursday morning. Then we came back home. It was a nice time but I was really ready to get home.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: