Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's Over...

I say the holiday time is officially over! Why you ask?! I have taken down all the holiday decorations. Once the gifts are open...its a done deal! Time to take it down! I enjoy them while they are out but once its done I like to get it all put away and get my house back in order! I do miss all the smiling snowmen! I just see no reason to leave it all up after all the family is gone and there are no presents under the tree! :(

I will have to post pictures later. I am on the laptop and all my pictures are on the computer in the office. Being lazy right now! I've also got pics from ICE at the Gaylord Texan. That was pretty impressive.

I will try to get all my post and pictures done later tonight or tomorrow. I've got to make a run to the Wally and get a few things. I think Jerrad and I are going to Oklahoma either Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. I haven't decided yet! Jacob went home with my parents on Saturday so I guess I'll have to go sometime so I can get him back. Although I think he'd be perfectly happy staying with his Meme and Papa!

No comments: