Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thursday night...

Miller has started having these family fun nights. The staff did one on October around Halloween that was called Math-O-Ween. It was a night of math games. For one reason or another we didn't go. This month they had Traditions Around the World and it was using Social Studies. Jacob asked a week or so ago if we were going. I told him if he wanted to I'd take him. Ok, I swear I never heard him say one way or another! Well, Thursday afternoon I was going to ask him again and totally forgot. He went to play and I had started watching one of those Lifetime TV movies I'd recorded! It was about 6:45 when I thought "oh, I forgot to ask him". So, I thought maybe he'd forget. Well, not so much! At 7 as he is sitting down to eat dinner he asks "is that deal at school tomorrow night?" OH NO! I said had to tell him we'd missed it. He was not happy with me. He wanted to go! So, later that Kristy texts me wanting to know why I wasn't there. Then she tells me Jacob had artwork displayed! Jacob had told me that Mrs. Stroup had given him a couple of things to draw. I missed the part that they were pictures for the Traditions Around the World night! I felt so horrible! But my wonderful friend, Kristy, did take pictures of it for me! Just give me the Mother of the Year Award!

No comments: