Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas...

this is my Christmas present. It won't really fit under the tree, so it will be staying in the garage! So, Steve and I were talking a few weeks ago about my Tahoe. Let me first tell you a little about my Tahoe...I always wanted one. Since the thing came out I wanted one. I patiently waited! Then March 2003 Steve went (on his own) and bought me one and drove it home! It was a surprise. I said it was the last car I'd own and I'd drive it til it fell apart. Well, it hadn't fallen apart but when I left it at the dealership last night I was about 250 miles from rolling over 100,000! Steve thought it might start having issues pretty soon and would rather get rid of it! He thought right now would be a good time to get one cause the car dealers are hurting to sell cars. I didn't think a lot about it cause if you know Steve you know that he researches everything to death. He will get the best deal. If it doesn't look like he will get what he wants he will walk out and just not do the deal! I didn't want to get too excited cause I knew it might not happen. So, he's been doing research and looking on the internet. My stipulations were 1) I want a Tahoe 2) it has to have the 3rd row and 3) I'd like leather. Oh and probably 4) I wanted white! And on Wednesday he says to me "we might just keep this one for a while cause I don't know that I want to spend the money on another one." Right! I saw that coming! Then yesterday he didn't want to sit at home. He wanted to go look. He was also trying to get me to look at a Toyota. He wanted me to consider a Sequioa???? I didn't even have to say no! He tried to sit in it! HA HA he didn't fit! The seat didn't go back far enough and it had a center console and his knees where in the dash! lol YEA...back to looking for a Tahoe! So, the short of the long story is...I got the Tahoe pictured above. It's a Tahoe, it has leather and it has the 3rd row! It is not white. I like the one above (color - stealth grey metallic) just have to get use to it. Steve said I was not trading a white Tahoe for another white Tahoe! He said you don't buy another car the same color! Well, you do if you don't like change! I really do like it! Its just different. The inside is light tan where my other one was charcoal - dark colors. Thats a big difference! I really do like it and I'm excited. Just afraid to get too excited...like its not real! If you know Steve he does not mess around and take big purchases lightly. I can't believe he'd buy me another Tahoe and tell me its my Christmas! Geez, what am I suppose to get him?!?!?!? No pressure!


1 comment:

Kristy said...

LOVE IT! But, how will I know it's your going down the road?! I always look for the white one with the stickers on the back!