Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things Jacob says...

First I have to tell a little back story. Jacob has a way of loosing things or misplacing them! A couple of years ago after spending much of his birthday money at Toys R Us he lost his wallet. We were leaving and he decided to use his change in one to those machines by the exit. He laid his wallet down. Well, we where half way to the car when I thought were did his wallet go. I was going to put it in my purse. Cause I kept his wallet so he didn't loose it at home! I sent Jerrad running back in. There was a mother and her daughter at the machines. They said they didn't see a wallet. No one else had left the store. Who knows what happened to it. Jerrad swears that lady and her daughter took it. There is no proof. From then on Steve said he could not have any of his money he got. I've always kept it and his wallet. You know you forget and he takes it somewhere to spend money and I just forget to get it back. Well I took it back a couple of months ago when I found out that he had $100 cash in it! First reaction was he should not be carrying that around! Second, where did he get that money? Seems that these Bakugan toys he has been collecting...he has also been selling them at school! I put a stop to that real fast! Steve was a amazed he made that much money! He wanted to start selling them on eBay! lol So, I have the wallet again. Jacob got a good report card this last six weeks. Its been quite a while, if ever, since we've seen a report card with no "c's". A long time ago I had told the boys I'd give them so much money for each "A" and a little less for each "B". Well, Jakes grades have not been great so he has not seen this money! Well, this report card he added up what he should get. The sweet thing is so innocent he asked if he could have that much money out of his wallet! He was ok with that. I tried to explain I'd give him the money or buy something but I wasn't giving him his own money for his grades! He so funny! So, then he made a Christmas list. #7 on his list is...my wallet back!

No comments: