Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This is what happens...

when you try to spray paint when its too cold outside!


I had painted a board purple. Wrong color of purple to match the picture I made. So, I bought a darker purple. Thought I'd just spray over the other color real quick. Let it dry. Pick up my pictures later and I'd be able to finish the board! Not so much! There is a reason the can of spray paint says best results when air and surface temperature are 50 to 90! It doesn't really care if you are in the garage or not! It made some kind of mess on my board. I guess I won't be doing any boards until this weather warms up! Hope its soon! I wanted to finish these!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

wow! that really does look like poo! I only say this in love, friend!

PS - the word that I have to type to get this to post is "doodio" - kinda fits, don't ya think?!