Friday, January 16, 2009

The planner...

this is what started the whole Photoshop addiction! Last Friday some friends got together and we made this!


Now - the green and brown was Andrea's. She is the brains behind all this madness. She created the whole thing and did hers over Christmas break. We absolutely loved it and had to have one! She agreed to help us and in the process it taught us some things on Photoshop (we knew nothing going into this!). Even though I have this awesome planner and I must say way cute - I can not take one bit of credit for it! It was all Andrea! YEA! I am doing creative things but only because I'm being instructed. I love doing it I just don't think in that type of creative way! I have to have help! :) So, the pink and brown one is mine and the blue and brown is Kristy's. I won't tell you that it took us all day - and I mean all day! From about 8:30 A.M. to about 7:30 P.M. We were on a mission and not stopping til it was complete. Oh well, we did take a break to eat lunch at On The Border (where else?) and pick up photos at Costco. There was also standing in line to get a membership! That took a little while. :)

No comments: