Sunday, March 2, 2008

Haircuts

Jacob has been needing a haircut for a while. If you have to tell him to comb his hair in the morning (cause its stickin' up everywhere) its time for a haircut! I figured I'd get it done one day this week. Well, yesterday out of the blue Jerrad goes "I've been thinking about cutting all mine off!" Ok everyone knows Jerrad's hair is an issue. He likes to let it grow out and Steve can't stand it. I can take it or leave it. Steve tells him all the time he needs a haircut but we never do it! Steve has left him alone about it for a while. I've always thought if we just leave him alone and let it grow eventually he'll want to cut it. Well that's what happened. This was totally his decision and he wanted it done ASAP. So, this afternoon I took both the boys for haircuts. Jerrad looks like a different kid. I'm sure he will turn heads at school tomorrow! Here are the before and after pics I took of each of the boys.






1 comment:

Andrea said...

What good lookin' hair cuts! We're trying that let-him-grow-it-till-he-can't-stand-it method on Ethan. It hasn't worked yet. But now I'm hopeful! :)