Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Zebra Purse

So, my boss Natalie has the cutest zebra purse with red on it! I loved it. She got it at Sam Moon! Don't make a rush trip out there....been there, done that....they don't have the purse anymore! I started snoopin' on the internet and you know you can find EVERYTHING on eBay! I found a zebra purse...with red...and I loved it! They had a bunch but the one I found that I liked...I ONLY found one of. I don't know how but I WON IT! I got it and I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! So, I am at Target shopping the other day and guess what I found?!?! SHOES (if you don't know it...I LOVE shoes)! The shoes match the purse! I could not leave them at the store. That was just too wrong on so many levels. I can't wait to carry my purse and wear the "matching" shoes!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

OH MY HEAVENS! I notice that you have yet to carry said purse so that Steve doesn't know that you bought another purse and how on earth are you going to hide the zebra shoes?!