Saturday, March 1, 2008

Star Album Workshop

I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Last year Kristy and I were in a scrapbook club or cult club as our husbands like to call it. We had this wonderful Close To My Heart consultant, Janene. She drove from Denton to Arlington once a month for our club! Sadly club ended in July and we did not stay on. Long story (we actually want to start a club with ALL of our friends). Janene still sends e-mails to us and she is always having different types of workshops. A couple of weeks ago we got an e-mail for the star album workshop. I thought it was cute and would be fun and left it at that....until Kristy says you want to go?!?! Sure I do! Kristy and I signed up and picked our paper (same paper, of course). This looks so complicated (and the directions confuse me more) but it was really easy to make! I just love it. I can't wait to put pictures in it and leave it out for everyone to see!






No comments: