Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Junior High Open House

Steve had class tonight so Jacob and I went to Open House with Jerrad. All his teachers seemed really nice and they only had good things to say about Jerrad. His math teacher and his TAKS math teacher had lots of good things to say about him, his work and how hard he works in class. All the teachers said he was doing great and participated and is funny and just a joy to have in class. Its good to know that he doesn't go to school and turn in to some horrible thug or something! Guess we have taught him something! I wasn't real surprised by their comments cause I was pretty sure he is having a great year. He has maintained 4 A's and 3 B's all year and his citizenship is A+ across the board. I'm really amazed at the young man he is growing up to be. Although I wish he'd slow down I just hope he doesn't do something to screw up his life like a lot of kids do. I only hope that he feels secure enough to come to us if he ever has any issues. I think he's a pretty good kid and I think he does have a pretty good head on his shoulders. I just can't believe he is growing up and will be in high school this next school year! WOW. Seems like yesterday mom and I were at the store shopping for preemie clothes cause he was so small nothing fit him!

No comments: