Monday, April 7, 2008

Canton...

Mom and some of her girlfriends were coming down on Thursday to spend a couple of days shopping. It had been so long since I'd been to Canton I asked Kristy if she wanted to go and meet mom with me. Of course she did. Even though the day started off to be really yuck we went. We had so much fun. My stomach hurt from laughing so much. I don't really even remember what was so funny!

So, everyone is pushing a cart (or buggy as we called it) around. I laughed thinking these people are crazy! After about the first two purchases I realized why everyone had a buggy! Kristy and I broke down and bought a buggy. It wasn't long before we looked like Sanford and Son with our buggy! Now the people that had the buggies or strollers with their DOGS IN THEM ARE NUTS!


I would say our buggy was full. We had to hang the tricycle planter off the the side of the buggy!


I was mostly looking for things for the house and my guest room. I bought several things. I think most of the stuff in the buggy was mine! Here are pics of my treasures I got!








It was a really good time. I can't wait to go back! I've still got plenty of empty ones space that I need to find treasures for!

No comments: