Monday, April 7, 2008

Painting...

It is official. I have painted every room in the house. I can't stand plain white walls. Especially when the paint is flat. There is no cleaning flat paint! Someone without children must have made that decision! I love walls with color on them. I finished the last room today...the guest room. The paint just changes the look of the room so much. It turned out really nice. I will have to give Steve the credit that he chose the green I used on two walls instead of the baby blue. I think the baby blue would've been bad. Steve choosing the green is a shocker...I had to argue to get one small strip of green downstairs in the living room and then he lets me do two whole walls green upstairs! Crazy!

The next project or search is to find something to hang over our bed! We have high ceilings in our room and a king size bed that has nothing on the wall over it. Its a huge space to fill! Steve wants something really neat. That would be great we just haven't found that neat thing yet!

AND...I got my phrase from Quote the Walls today. I can't wait to hang it and see how it looks!

No comments: