Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Baby Borrowers...

have you seen this show. Its funny to watch but also so aggravating at the same time. Its only two episodes in and I just can't believe how some kids would act...even knowing they are on TV. Then I wonder if they go really overboard just for the show and the ratings. At the same time its so unreal how selfish, stubborn and spoiled these kids are! My 14 year old acts nothing like this and I hope he never does. I think I'd have to lock him in his room to keep from hurting him! I can't wait to see the episodes where they get to keep teenagers. I've seen the previews and can't believe the way they are talking and acting. This makes me wonder...again...is it all overly done. You know at the point you have teenagers trying to raise teenagers on a show...they are all old enough to know exactly what they are doing. Our the younger teens purposely being over the top horrible just to get at these older teens that are going through this experiment?!?!?

How do they find the people for these shows?!?!

No comments: