Thursday, July 3, 2008

Eclipse...


book #3 in the Twilight series. I am about half way through this book. I made myself put it down yesterday and not pick it up. I had to get some stuff done. We are leaving for vacation in the morning and I needed to start packing and getting some laundry done! I did put it down until I went to bed. Once I got in bed I had to read some. I'm not sure how many chapters I read before turning the light off. I couldn't stop in the middle of a chapter either. It has to be at the end but I would get to the end of one and want to know what was next so I got sucked into reading another...and the vicious cycle begins! This has not only turned into vampires but it involves werewolves too and a human girl, Bella, caught in the middle! I am so anxious for the movie to come out. I hope they do a movie for each book and don't stop after the first one! That would be too sad! These books have sucked me in more than the Harry Potter books did!

No comments: