Friday, July 18, 2008

Breaking Dawn...

for all those that are anxiously awaiting this book...I would suggest that you reserve your copy now! I wondered if I should do this. I have no idea how many of these books will be available at Barnes and Noble on August 2nd. My fear was that I'd go to that party and be up half the night AND NOT GET A BOOK! I was in the Barnes and Noble this morning shopping when I overheard one of the women on the phone. I guess someone was asking about this book. Unless my ears are failing me she said "we have over 500 copies reserved right now". Now, whether that means that's how many they are receiving or that is how many people have reserved a copy...I really don't know! But I panicked! I am pleased to announce...my name is now on the reserved list! To make sure you get a copy that night/early morning...I would reserve one. I had checked it out online and I don't think you can do it online and get it at the store. I could be wrong. Your best bet to ensure you get it would be call the store!


Also, they gave me this flyer when I signed up.

It seems that this party before the release is a Prom type event. I will say now that I have no intention of dressing up! The lady at Barnes and Noble told me a father had called (I guess he is bringing his daughter to the release) and he was asking if he really had to wear a suit?!?! I guess his daughter was expecting him to be in character! Like I said...I will not be dressing up. I think it will be neat to see how dressed up people get. I figure it will most be the teens that do that. In another post I talked about the girl group from Martin called The Bella Cullen Project...they are suppose to perform that night. This will definitely be an event like no other that I've ever gone to!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

HOLY MOLY! I better hit the mall ASAP!! I don't want to be without a copy!