Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Host...


by Stephenie Meyer. Yes, the same Stephenie Meyer that wrote the Twilight series about vampires and werewolves! The Host is about aliens. I must say that this woman has quite the imagination. She has a way of writing her books that draws you in. You almost feel as if you are there! I loved the Twilight books (of which, the last book Breaking Dawn comes out August 2nd!)! I was almost afraid to read another one of her books for fear I might not like it or enjoy it as much. It might have started a little slow but that might just be me. At first your trying to figure out what his going on. Once you kind of get your bearings the book takes off! It is amazing how she draws you in to be rooting for the vampire and werewolves (in the Twilight series) and the aliens (in The Host)! Its almost unimaginable unless you read the book for yourself. I hope she plans on doing another book to follow The Host! As quick as I'm reading her books it will kill me to wait for the next ones! She really needs to write these faster!

No comments: