Monday, July 7, 2008

We are in Tennessee...

and I would love to start posting pictures and blogging...one problem...DIAL UP! I forgot how ancient and horribly slow it was! Now I know why the new stuff is called high speed internet...dial up is like turtle speed slow! Of course there is no high speed out in the boonies! So out in the boonies there is no cell signal either! I guess I should not complain too much...at least there is some way to get connected!

I might start blogging about our trip later this week and add pictures when I get home! Today we spent the day walking around Gatlinburg. My feet our tired. My whole body is tired. The crazy thing too is at home its only 8:45. Not really that late. Here it is actually 9:45 and I feel like it really is that late. We walked and walked and walked today! Tomorrow I think we are going to drive around and drive up in the Smokey Mountains! Anything to revive our bodies from the walk today! Then on Wednesday I think we are going to Pigeon Forge and it'll be another whole day of walking! Fun stuff!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

First of all, you should know better and wear tennis shoes for walking. Second of all, I thought that you would have learned your lesson from the ankle swelling of San Antonio. Third of all, I miss you, friend! So glad that you are having fun and that the family is still alive. AND - the plant is still kickin'!