Sunday, August 24, 2008

11 years ago today...

this little butterball was born! Jacob Stephen was born at 1:53 PM weighing 7 pounds 8 1/2 ounces and was only 18 1/2 inches long! Jacob was also early...but only about two weeks! He has been a handful since the day he was born!


Stuff we love about Jacob
...he is very loving.
...he has a good heart.
...is a total kid at heart (probably always will be).
...is funny.
...was my child that was into everything!
...had a mouth full of fillings and caps by the time he was 3 years old (yes, we brushed his teeth)
...never know what he might do or say!
...he did not sleep the first night we brought him home from the hospital! (No kidding...I was so tired I would write down when I fed him on a notepad...just so I could keep up!)
...didn't sleep through the night til he was probably 5 (NO! I'm not kidding!)
...his middle name is the same as his daddy's "Stephen".
...His daddy and I agreed on "Jacob" and not long after...Staci was engaged to a Jacob! (We have little Jacob and big Jacob!)
...Jacob is the 2nd grandchild on both sides of the family.
...Jacob had white blonde...curly...hair! (It never was the same texture after that first haircut!)

Jacob is growing up so fast! I can not believe he is 11 years old! He will always be my "baby". Although I do have to compete with his Meme...she has always been his favorite and it hasn't changed as he's gotten older! While Jake is still small for his age...only about ____ and 70 pounds...I think he will grow later! As long as he outgrows me I think he will be happy! I'm his goal right now! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jacob....We love you very much!

No comments: