Saturday, August 2, 2008

Its finally here...

Breaking Dawn! I can not wait to start reading! I am so excited I didn't know whether to come straight home and read or blog about the night. I opted for blogging and then reading! It was crazy tonight! Lots of teens at the Barnes and Noble. I felt like I was back in high school!

Kristy and I had been planning on this night for a month now! At dinner tonight I was telling Chrisse about it and she wanted to go. She is crazy...she would've dressed up for the prom night theme if she'd known sooner. How crazy is Chrisse? Watch her video...yes she got out there and danced with all the others! (Chrisse is in the pink shorts!)



The three of us even had a picture made. Had we known there were pictures being done you know we are so OCD we would've planned for our outfits to have been red, black and white! They are suppose to e-mail those. Of course, I don't have them yet. I'm sure that wasn't their priority to get them done tonight! Obviously not as excited as we are.

Side note...Chrisse went with us...never having read any of these books! She was totally along for the party!


This is how crazy the teeny boppers where...of course it was a Jonas Brothers song!



We actually got there a little after 9 PM. The book could not be sold until 12:01 AM! We walked around, sat and looked at books, people watched, stood in line for 45 minutes for water and a coffee! We later realized there were people lined up outside! Chrisse said she was going to go outside and smoke...before I knew it she was back. She said forget that! They told her if she went out she had to get in the line that was wrapping the outside of the building to get back in! She got back inside real quick! Then we realized thats why they had been at the door counting people in...occupancy limit! They only let people in as others left! Boy were we glad we got there early!


Chrisse got tired of carrying her purse, water and magazines she wanted to look at...so she found herself a basket!



The end result...



WE GOT OUR BOOK!

Oh, I almost forgot..when there wasn't a DJ the Bella Cullen Project(http://thebellacullenproject.com/index.cfm) was there singing their songs that were inspired by the book. They are quite catchy tunes about vampires and werewolves!



No comments: