Monday, August 25, 2008

The last first day...

This was Jacob's last first day of elementary school! Today he started 6th grade! I can't believe he is in his last year at elementary school! It seems like just last week he was in Kindergarten. I'm excited to hear about his day too! He wore his Heely shoes to school...but did take the wheels out. I told him he can't wear those shoes w/the wheels for PE. Thats a sure way to get in trouble. He put the wheels in his pocket...he wants to put them in when school gets out. He also said..."I'm going to ask Mrs. Jordan if I can put them in at recess." I'm thinking to myself...at least he said he's going to ask first so, maybe he won't get in trouble! Thats progress if he thinks he needs to ask first...now if he just remembers to ask first!!!!



No comments: