Thursday, August 14, 2008

High School...

Today was Warrior Welcome for 9th graders at Martin! I can not believe Jerrad is going to be starting high school a week from Monday! I think he is excited but a little overwhelmed by the size of the school. He seems to think he is going to get lost. I doubt he gets too lost...he'll be surprised by how fast he learns his way around! He has to spend the next 4 years there. His senior year he'll look back and think...what was I so worried about?!?!

He was telling me earlier he need school shirts. He was naming off the Martin stuff he wanted and different things. I said don't worry I'm sure you'll have a good selection of shirts by the time you get out in 4 years. Then he was trying to figure out all the clubs and what ones he might be interested in joining! OH MY GOODNESS! The madness of high school is just begining!

He is so funny. He says I'm going to all the pep rallys and I'm going to football games...I just said OK. Just have fun and enjoy high school BUT stay out of trouble! First sign of trouble or bad choices on his part and that kid will be on lock down so fast!
I really hope he has a good high school experience and enjoys it and does the best he can in all his classes!

No comments: