Sunday, August 24, 2008

Heelys...

I KNOW! I honestly hate these shoes! I swore I would not buy these shoes...and really I didn't! We had Jacob's birthday party last night. He got money and a couple of gift cards. He immediately said I want to buy Heelys! GREAT! But the more I thought about it the more I talked myself into just letting him do it! Lots of stuff happens around her for Jerrad. Jerrad always is wanting or getting to do stuff. They are close enough in age I think sometimes it bothers Jacob but yet they are far enough apart and different enough its not always the right thing for Jake. Jerrad got a new guitar just a couple of weeks ago (he already has one!). Then he has asked to move his room (that will be a whole other post...construction...you know that freaks me out!). So, I thought all Jacob wants is these blasted shoes...I caved. What will it hurt? Really? I know I've heard all the stories about falls and breaks but really...are those any worse than the Ripstick thing he rides? Or the bike? Or the scooter....this could go on! Jacob is now the proud owner of these....





Speaking of scooter...this is the new thing...he got this for his birthday too! You don't have to actually use your foot...you pump it and go faster and faster...someone is bound to get hurt around here!



1 comment:

Kristy said...

ARE YOU NUTS?!!? Now, Carson is going to want some of these stinkin' shoes!!!