Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Team World...Childrens Camp 2008

Alan, Noah and Jacob
Its that time of year again. Jake left for Children's Camp. I am excited for the time at home but sending him off always make me nervous! If you have the privilege of knowing my Jacob then you probably understand why. Not only for those reasons but he is my baby! I tend to worry more about him more. Both my boys are wonderful. I just feel like Jerrad has a really good head on his shoulders and makes smart choices and Jacob is just a kid at heart...through and through! He is all about the fun stuff...so I am sure he is having a blast at camp. Although I really do miss him!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Don't worry friend, he'll be home soon! And you'll be wishing there was another camp to go to! :)

G Pierce said...

I'm right there with ya. I need to see those little turkeys!