Friday, August 8, 2008

My baby is home...

Jacob made it home this morning. Of course he was on the last bus to unload! I never saw the kids get off the last bus so there was a little hunting and a little bit of panic going on! I am so glad he is home. I really missed him. I don't remember missing him quite as much in the past couple of years! Maybe its cause he acts like its no big thing to go away! That makes you realize that they are growing up. He has been really quiet since we got home. I think he is pretty tired. He must've done lots of hollering and having a good time cause he is hoarse...hardly any voice! I don't know what it is about camp and their voices. All 4 years Jerrad went he came home on Friday hoarse. So, far every year Jake has gone he has been the same way!

I'm glad he had fun and now I'm glad he is home. We don't have much summer left til school starts! UGH!!!!!

No comments: